Security Installer Community

Quantum Evo H.264 Qe16Xxxh Remore Viewing On Android

todcctv

I know that will be the best move but for some reason other than being thick i can't just get it set up to go www.!! and see how that can assist the solution its all ddns or wan or lan or protocol this etc etc once you set one up your away ... but i'm at the once stage !! and really not there... once i got it on the pc through the router I stopped ! and everything i tried to get fully www. it failed something basic i guess and that includes me!

a idiots guide would be helpful and not just the instruction manual...step by step...

You'll want to set up port forwarding on your router (LAN) otherwise the device can't see incoming requests. Make sure the DVR has a static IP outside of the scope of the DHCP server on your router, then use ddns with your WAN IP.

Dave? Matthew from Burnley I'd believe.

For the LAST time, I do not, have not, do not desire to move from my rather nice surroundings to BURNLEY.

hi i know the way but not the route!!!making it run with the settings is where i keep going wrong

This is very basic networking. The route is very simple, via the default gateway . . .

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived