Security Installer Community

Optima XL6 manual needed

Guest pap_1

Guest pap_1

Hi all

I am new to this forum, just wanna say hi and to ask if anyone has a digital version of the manual for Optima XL6 alarm system.

Regards

Paul

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I request a copy of the manual (pdf) as I have just moved into a house with an Optima XL6 and the previous owners kindly told us nothing about the system or what it does...!?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Dªv

Can I request a copy of the manual (pdf) as I have just moved into a house with an Optima XL6 and the previous owners kindly told me nothing about the system or what it does...!?

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest russen

Can i also request this optima xl6 manual please as i have just moved into a new house and i cannot do anything with it.

Guest mick3

can anyone attch the instructions for setting the timer

so it gives more time to put the code in before the alarm go's off :huh:

many thanks mick3 ;)

Edited by mick3

Guest simonlee

Would it be possible for anyone to email me with instruction manual for the optima XL6 as I have moved to new house and need manual.

Much appreciated!

Thanks

Rach

• 3 months later...
Guest troygriff

Hi

Yet another person after a manual for the Optima XL6 after moving into a new home.

Does anyone actually leave the manual when they leave a house?? :)

A copy would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

• 1 year later...
The attached user instructions below should help you out, allthough they are for the old Optima XM, the features are the same.

please could you email me the instulation book if you have one i have recently moved house and i need to remove the panel and re install it

many many thanks

:)

I'm sorry, we don't distribute installation manuals to end users.

If you need your panel removing and refitting (???) then you need an engineer, or a new panel.

• 4 months later...
Hi. Could somebody please send me a copy of this manual. Many thanks.

We're sorry that scrolling up the page is too much trouble. Here, click this instead. ;)

Guest mediaco

Fair enough. But this is for an elderly lady who has moved into a house with the alarm and there's no manual. Therefore, she doesn't know what keys to use to set the alarm, zones etc. The page you indicate doesn't seem to help with that.

Guest mediaco
If she was not told the code by the previose owner, then she will need to contact the installer who will be able to assist her.

If she is unable to contact the installer then if you post her general location someone on here will be able to assist.

Thanks. She has the code. But doesn't know the keys to press etc for the zones.

Hi ,

Using the user manual posted a bit further up the thread , do a walk test , make a list of the zones 1 to 6 , then trigger each detector to see which zone is indicated on the panel ,

eg

zone 1 = front door

zone 2 = hall

etc , etc.

to full set the system , just enter the code, and leave the building.Depending on the layout , she may have to omit a zone at bedtime

eg.

C O D E , omit , zone number , set.

Regards,

:)

• 4 months later...