Security Installer Community

Optima XL6 manual needed

Guest pap_1

This alarm lets you program in groups of zones as a setting - eg when going to bed omit landing and just set the rest - I know that tis can be done by doing 'omit zone set' but how does one set a program please? - I cannot find tis in the manual anywhere.

Thanks

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hi all can any one help me.

I have the optima xl6 microprocessor and for some reason my 4 number code has now become a 7 number code ive tried to change the code back but its not having it.

thanks ian

I think what you'll find is you've changed your 4 digit code and it's within the 7 digits you are pressing to set/unset your system.

Without defaulting (or getting an engineer) try and set system 1 digit at a time and as soon as it starts bleeping you'll know it was the previous 4 digits (might be worth writing them down before starting).

Those last 4 digits will be your new code!

• 1 year later...

I see that you emailed a copy of the user maunaul for an Optima XL6 Alarm to another formum member. Is it possible you could do the same for me? Thankyou

Hi welcome to the forum

Unfortunately the manual was emailed back in 2003 and that particular member is no longer around, you maybe lucky if another member has a user manual

Rullad

The user manuals section is available to public members, the engineer section is not. For ease of management etc id prefer if we can that we link to those sections rather than have lots of copies of the same thing. cheers

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Sorry Richard.

Its not a major problem, least of all with files that size. I tend to move them to the downloads section if they are not currently listed. But if they were say 2meg and posted 20 times it would give me a concern long term

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

• 6 months later...

Hi all

I am new to this forum, just wanna say hi and to ask if anyone has a digital version of the manual for Optima XL6 alarm system.

Regards

Paul

Hi I am also new to this forum and I want to ask you also if its possible to get the user manual for optima XL6 backlighting alarm. Thanks. Mandy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

We, like many others above, have just moved into a house with an Optima XL6 alarm which the previous occupiers did not know how to use.

Not only that, they didn't have the code, as they had never used it since they moved in.

Is there a way of resetting the code, or do I need to contact the manufacturer and get someone out?>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...