Security Installer Community

Pregnant Woman Arrested In Oldham For Carrying A Union Flag

Interesting approach.  What about a nasty accident that requires £200k+ NHS treatment ?

Nice twist.

Let it be put another way.

Why should you turn up in this country cap in hand and expect freebies?

Like the freeloaders on the NHS or the ones with free housing when our people sit in queues for years???

More comebacks?

I see them all the time. walking down our high street with a video camera filming in general.

are yes and there are always 'that number of police' about very quickly.

pity the mic on the camera did not pick up the conversation between the girl and the police.

also while I am on. if someone objected to my flag them I would not have being so bloody calm about it.

and before everybody goes off on one. there was a guy down my way, hung the union jack from his council house. he got a letter from said council to take it down. the second letter was threatening him with eviction. the flag was removed and a petition went in to, no reply and no avail. so this flag thing is nothing new.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Which law do you think she was breaking Arf? I'm not even sure it was a demonstration, just a woman with a union flag.

attempted breach of the Queens peace?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Seriously?

Holding the Union Jack, in the UK a crime?

How was holding her own countries flag not living in the law of the land?

normally no problem, but common sense should prevail.

her actions, which in a known heavily immigrant populated area presented a high risk of conflict. a perfect chance for any half brained radical to stir up trouble, giving them oxygen to perpetuate their messages of hate.

personally, i don't like my national flag and all it stands for making this mixed society nation, being abused like that!

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

normally no problem, but common sense should prevail.

her actions, which in a known heavily immigrant populated area presented a high risk of conflict. a perfect chance for any half brained radical to stir up trouble, giving them oxygen to perpetuate their messages of hate.

personally, i don't like my national flag and all it stands for making this mixed society nation, being abused like that!

By taking the side that she shouldent have done that imo you make it worse.

Why shouldent she, you, i do that?

Its our country

Archived