Security Installer Community

Home Set-Up

Dan24

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lenovo X230? 

X220. If you want machines that are reliable AND get fixed quickly when they break, they are what you need. If I call them up, they'll have the parts to me (with tools), or an engineer with me in under 24 hours. Battery life is 5hrs of real work, 8hrs if messing round on the internet. Carried it in my normal bag without a case for 22 months and it's fine.

I'm recovering the firmware from the PIC chips in the detectors of the Enforcer at the moment.

I have a blog, some of which is about alarm security and reverse engineering:
http://cybergibbons.com/

X220. If you want machines that are reliable AND get fixed quickly when they break, they are what you need. If I call them up, they'll have the parts to me (with tools), or an engineer with me in under 24 hours. Battery life is 5hrs of real work, 8hrs if messing round on the internet. Carried it in my normal bag without a case for 22 months and it's fine.

I'm recovering the firmware from the PIC chips in the detectors of the Enforcer at the moment.

I'm really hoping they don't replace the x230 convertible with the twist, the only thing which worries me about getting the x230 is the touchpad, is it too small to use without a separate mouse? 

I'm really hoping they don't replace the x230 convertible with the twist, the only thing which worries me about getting the x230 is the touchpad, is it too small to use without a separate mouse? 

I am nipples all the way.

I have a blog, some of which is about alarm security and reverse engineering:
http://cybergibbons.com/

:toot: Your gutters need a clean out

Yeah I know

Thats looking like an earlier edition of the LJD Leviatian, with dynamic frame rate ??

Its a much later machine with newer cardsthe software looks the same but with few more features, We still use the old cards though I would of paid you for them

Archived