Security Installer Community

Veritas Premier 24 - Any Comments?

Guest markjenk

Hey Bellman, whats up with you these past couple of days? Im starting to worry about you. Get a back rub mateĀ  ;)

22359[/snapback]

Been in a foul mood with everybody recently, perhaps it's my time of the month :P

or perhaps it's over exposure to Eng :lol::lol::whistle:

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

As for getting a back rub, every "sauna" in sheffield does everything else but :lol:

I'll have to talk nicely to the better half to see what she can do :)

regards

Bellman

Hey Bellman, whats up with you these past couple of days? Im starting to worry about you. Get a back rub mateĀ  ;)

22359[/snapback]

Been in a foul mood with everybody recently, perhaps it's my time of the month :P

or perhaps it's over exposure to Eng :lol::lol::whistle:

Regards

Bellman

22369[/snapback]

I'LL give ya a back rub chris.....with a wire brush :yes: some friend :whistle: you bitch B)

Does anyone (apart from me) use the International range of Premier Panels... like the 816?

I use the international range as its got a built in modem? Anybody got any views on this equiptment compared to the UK gear?

D :P

Don't be put off by Bellman - he's right on a lot of things but not this one. The Premier range are awesome. We've put in over 100 panels of this range in over the last 2 years and never had a return - not even a keypad. Just a com 300 that was broken from new. You'd struggle to find something they cant do! You can even have half the system ID with the right expansion module - I dont see Galaxys doing that!

Trade Member

Don't be put off by Bellman - he's right on a lot of things but not this one.Ā  The Premier range are awesome.Ā  We've put in over 100 panels of this range in over the last 2 years and never had a return - not even a keypad.Ā  Just a com 300 that was broken from new.Ā  You'd struggle to find something they cant do!Ā  You can even have half the system ID with the right expansion module - I dont see Galaxys doing that!

22439[/snapback]

for the pro installers,nothing beats the galaxy..domestic to high security it covers all ...

Don't be put off by Bellman - he's right on a lot of things but not this one.Ā  The Premier range are awesome.Ā  We've put in over 100 panels of this range in over the last 2 years and never had a return - not even a keypad.Ā  Just a com 300 that was broken from new.Ā  You'd struggle to find something they cant do!Ā  You can even have half the system ID with the right expansion module - I dont see Galaxys doing that!

22439[/snapback]

I'm right on everything :P

On a lighter note, i've been invited down to the texecom facility to see how they manufacture stuff and discuss any probs I have with their equipment,

this i will say, at least their open to discussion..

as for comparison with galaxy, get real, galaxy will trounce it...

come back and argue the point when you've a few years experiance under your belt :P

Regards

Bellman

Edited by bellman