Security Installer Community

Keypad For A Challenger V111 Panel

kka

does anybody know where I can get one in the north east. thanks.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Badged up c and k?

Might be better off fitting a veritas r8 instead , don't think they make them anymore.

Have a word with alarm supplies, Marie might be able to help.... If she's in a good mood :)

does that mean a c and k keypad will fit the system

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

Dear Customer

Following our recent preventative maintenenance visit, the following faults were found with your alarm system 

1. Keypad doesnt work.

Unfortunately, your system is now obsolete and we are no longer to aquire parts. Therefore we propose that we install a completely new panel and keypad.

Dear Customer

Following our recent preventative maintenenance visit, the following faults were found with your alarm system 

1. Keypad doesnt work.

Unfortunately, your system is now obsolete and we are no longer to aquire parts. Therefore we propose that we install a completely new panel and keypad.

+1

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Dear alarm Maintainer,

May I draw your attention to Section 39, paragraph 63 subsection 112a of the contract between Dodgyladders Alarms and myself and look forward to you replacing my system at no cost to myself.

Yours in quivering anticipation....

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Dear Customer

1. Keypad doesnt work.

+2

A veritas vr8 is only £50

alterEGO do you mean, you got 600 challenger v111 for sale. lol.

Dear alarm Maintainer,

May I draw your attention to Section 39, paragraph 63 subsection 112a of the contract between Dodgyladders Alarms and myself and look forward to you replacing my system at no cost to myself.

Yours in quivering anticipation....

Then if he has a fully comp contract he must be earning enough from it to pay for a new panel, fairs fair cant have cake and eat it 

Badged up c and k?

good info and the keypad circuit board do appear to be the same. many thanks. also took normans advice, new alarm went in today.

Archived