Android Devices Hit By Trojan Booby Trapp

arfur mo

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here u go

and I thought google was your friend?

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/2010/01/11/banking-trojan-hits-android/1

i'm using W8 on my laptop. nm BBC World World News pages there is no link, right click nothing, just a box in the footer allowing you to email someone the story

I simply typed 'android Trojan' to find above link, this means all you 'androidians' are simply lazy lemons lol!

It;'s OK Arf - links are fiddly.   Thankfully, I've found some simple instructions for you.

many thanks,

anyone got instructions on changing image sizes to get them on the boards?

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

here u go

and I thought google was your friend?

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/2010/01/11/banking-trojan-hits-android/1

i'm using W8 on my laptop. nm BBC World World News pages there is no link, right click nothing, just a box in the footer allowing you to email someone the story

I simply typed 'android Trojan' to find above link, this means all you 'androidians' are simply lazy lemons lol!

errr..

Banking trojan hits Android

Published on 11th January 2010 by Gareth Halfacree

maybe read the links you post ?

Mr? Veritas God

arf re images they dont need resizing for use in posts. Just click on more reply options and upload the images from there

errr..

maybe read the links you post ?

the story I see was on BBC WN/technology, so I assumed it was current. you could not find it using your ZX81 + 16mb ram pack, I had already read the BBC article so simply googled, resulting in several links, did not read them just copied and pasted top one

the one I used might be old, but perhaps another (later) version is doing the rounds? either way just putting it out their for you 'androidnaughts' ;)

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

the story I see was on BBC WN/technology, so I assumed it was current. you could not find it using your ZX81 + 16mb ram pack,

Reading between the lines of the your dementia ridden ****witted ramblings, I reckon this may be the article which inspired you to post a new subject,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-22213383

(All found & posted with one of those evil M$ computers)

Mr? Veritas God

I use them too, but worse still i also have moved us all over to m$ phones mostly on wp7.8 but my new lumia 920 is even more evil.

I enjoyed my evil WP7 however I found they had little interest in stealing my personal info so went for the "do no evil" nexus 4 who no doubt carry on like apple

Mr? Veritas God

Archived