Security Installer Community

i'm working on a 92 channel IP cctv system tomorrow. i don't know much about the system other than it has 92 ip cams, cathexis NVRs, and all the cameras on the outside of the building are down (which is what i'll be fixing).

i've worked with IP systems before, but nothing on this scale. and i've never heard of cathexis before.

i'm not having the best of luck finding installation/engineer manuals for them so if any of you have one you could send me i'd be very grateful!

Thanks in advance :)

p.s: how do i get trade status on this forum?

i'm working on a 92 channel IP cctv system tomorrow. i don't know much about the system other than it has 92 ip cams, cathexis NVRs, and all the cameras on the outside of the building are down (which is what i'll be fixing).[/size]i've worked with IP systems before, but nothing on this scale. and i've never heard of cathexis before.[/size]i'm not having the best of luck finding installation/engineer manuals for them so if any of you have one you could send me i'd be very grateful![/size]Thanks in advance :)[/size]

p.s: how do i get trade status on this forum?[/size]

Just email vetting@thesecurityinstaller.co.uk with proof you're trade and then you can join us in the trade sections.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived