Security Installer Community

The Dental Thread

When working on the void property houses in the Bradford riots I saw one of our guys getting his teeth smashed out by a metal tube.... Nice set of teeth he has now!

Was in Glasgow before a Scotland game and a guy walked in after a good tanking to the front teeth and used a pint of lager as mouthwash... Jesus.

!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sincerely, it's a real pleasure Joe and the least I could do for all the folk here being so generous with their help and being ready to share precious information with me over the years (and years to come hopefully).

(Actually I'm hoping to get a little custom title over my avatar, saying The Dentist or something like that :D)

Edited by Driller

• 6 years later...
52 minutes ago, Driller said:

What do security installers go for these days, something like suede with elbow pads I imagine?

I recently bought a hat & have been told I look like a famous bloke of the telly....

Fred Dibnah (fat, northen, ect..) 

Mr? Veritas God

I have just bought two pairs of reduced price work shorts from Lidl.

On reflection they have a slightly Hitler Youth look about them, and I'm not even joking...

spacer.png

*library photo, not one of the works Xmas party

**google images result, so, the site that this photo came from has not been seen by me, if it turns out to be some white supremacy one, soz.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands