Security Installer Community

Subbies Required

For fire, intruder, CCTV and Access installation

Nationwide contract

Must know galaxy inside out

New installation, clean work

Prefer pair of engineers

Good rates

Must have Own vehicle, tools, CSCS, IPAF and 5 million liability insurance as a minimum

Must be neat installer

Mods, how does this work because I want to PM the OP but can't and I don't want to discuss this in open forum?

RFS

Was designed this way to prevent spam. If members with 0 posts or 1 post could PM it would be difficult to stop it till it was a huge problem.

However admin and i think mods can give or take away pm rights from anyone. So best way is to ask for a member to have PM access after a post then it can be enabled. Thats how i have done it in the past as most dont read/know they have to make 5 approved posts to get pm access.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

• 3 weeks later...

Give me a call or drop me an email we hold all that you need and are chas registered. email should be on my profile.

TVX systems what a good idea by the time the picture had downloaded the intruder would have been long gone.
SFE.Solutions security systems

• 2 weeks later...

Graytec Solutions Ltd cover Cornwall and South West.  Do you have work in Cornwall ??  CCTV, Intruder, Access Control and experience with Galaxy.  One of our last projects was at the University of Exteter, The Forum.  Installing Galaxy 520 with numerous RIOs and PSU RIOs and touch screen keypads.

Please email me if you have work in our area.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my Name is Andy.

I'm based in Bedfordshire, I have worked for the Top three Fire and Security companies in the UK over the last ten years.

As an installation, service and senior engineer.

I have been a subcontractor for the last year, and work in a pair with my business partner.

We hold all the relevant information, CSCS, IPAF, 10 million liability cover, own vehicle tools etc.

Also I'm a BAFE qualified fire extinguisher technican, and have been installing Galaxy, Texecom, Scantronic, Menvier, Guardall, ATS and many more Intruder, CCTV and access panels.

Please feel free to contact me.

Andy

Archived