Security Installer Community

Sub Contract Work Required

morning,

we have been looking at our work load for the next few months, and all seems rather quiet on

the southern front,

so if any of you need a body, and mate if needed, in the southern area of this country

give me a call.

fully insured, recognised company, with all the usual tools, and experienced in intruder

alarms (prefer gaalxy, but can fit almost anything else) fire detection, emergency lighting

CCTV and if needed access control, (but not that much, as we dont do alot of it!)

John

• 2 weeks later...

not at all, i just like to be uber busy!!!

been off line for a while, and will be for about another 72 hours, ISP are having trouble with the new phone system installed to our main office

Ah, I always think of sub work as entry level and something some new firms do to help get off the ground.

But then again I'm biased as I hate subbing.

Ah, I always think of sub work as entry level and something some new firms do to help get off the ground.

But then again I'm biased as I hate subbing.

depends what you call new!  3 years on and will still sub, takes the pressure off when we're quiet.  we're going to start cutting back a bit though as our servicing is suffering!  i don't mind as we're only doing jobs which we'd never do anyway so it's not like we're missing out.

depends what you call new! 3 years on and will still sub, takes the pressure off when we're quiet. we're going to start cutting back a bit though as our servicing is suffering! i don't mind as we're only doing jobs which we'd never do anyway so it's not like we're missing out.

We talked about it before and you know its not a dig, I just think it distracts from getting the real work in. I also hate doing things any other way but my own, thats not always a good thing though!

• 1 month later...

Archived