Security Installer Community

Ghost stories

Guest redarrow007

MIGHT BE A BIT LONG THIS - BUT YOU STARTED IT !.

Not sure what to call this ?

I bought a New House off plan that was going to be the first house ( Showhouse ).

However did a deal prior to any work being done on the greenfield site.

Build went well - moved in - for two years I put up with site visitors keep on walking in thinking it was the showhouse - But Hey ! - That type of living visitor i can put up with.

The estate was built and eventually the real showhouse was sold when the site was finished.

During the project I had noticed that one window on the showhouse was always getting cracked - assumed Vandals.

However since occupation its been weird.

SEE PICTURE

Mine corner house on main road - Show house on side road behind Me.

Originally there was a 5 Bar Gate at the field entrance with Stile at roadway

Pathway Dating 1800's in red.

Old Barn middle of field.

------------------------------

To start and understand the story you have to follow the path.

Usually March every year somthing happens along the route of the path.

All occurrances within three foot of the line.

Not in Order:

My house

Perfectly healthy 10ft tree at roadway uprouted.

Wallpaper adjacent front door comes lose never sticks.

Porch lights flicker for no reason. ( I am an Electrician ).

Hallway Dimmer Blows - 4 times.

Shower tray cracked in Ensuite.

Shower Bracket came off wall screws still in bracket

Hot water tank welding split.

Security Alarm remote key pad blew for no reason.

Radiator in downstairs toilet fell off wall.

Radiator in kitchen leaks.

Cooker hob blew up.

Oven blew up.

Dish Washer blew up.

Central heating boiler will not stay lit ( only in march ) engineer makes weekly visits !

Rear garden flood lt ( two days after replacing the lamp - solid fixing - fell off lit (set fire to double glazing nearly burnt house down).

Garage Washing machine blew up.

Garage Freezer blew up.

Next Door

The window refered to has cracked and been replaced 3 times.

Satelite Dish Blown replaced twice.

Electric garage door opens on its own in the middle of the night setting the alarm off.

(Thats all he has told me about)

Weird but absolute truth.

To continue I was talking to an old timer in the pub one night, and he informed of the dark past of the Barn.

( This is when i got the big chill up my back and didn't believe him at first )

In the early twenty's a farm hand who was a little backward took a liking to the farmers daughter. she was found murdered in the village church yard.

The landlord of the pub saw the lad running away from the church and a posse was formed to hunt for him.

He was found hanging in the barn.

( HAVE YOU GOT A CHILL YET ).

Never seen anything over the last ten years.

I am looking forward to this years catastorphy.

Yours Spookly

Shoggy

post-9535-1166045004_thumb.jpg

MIGHT BE A BIT LONG THIS - BUT YOU STARTED IT !.

Not sure what to call this ?

I bought a New House off plan that was going to be the first house ( Showhouse ).

However did a deal prior to any work being done on the greenfield site.

Build went well - moved in - for two years I put up with site visitors keep on walking in thinking it was the showhouse - But Hey ! - That type of living visitor i can put up with.

The estate was built and eventually the real showhouse was sold when the site was finished.

During the project I had noticed that one window on the showhouse was always getting cracked - assumed Vandals.

However since occupation its been weird.

SEE PICTURE

Mine corner house on main road - Show house on side road behind Me.

Originally there was a 5 Bar Gate at the field entrance with Stile at roadway

Pathway Dating 1800's in red.

Old Barn middle of field.

------------------------------

To start and understand the story you have to follow the path.

Usually March every year somthing happens along the route of the path.

All occurrances within three foot of the line.

Not in Order:

My house

Perfectly healthy 10ft tree at roadway uprouted.

Wallpaper adjacent front door comes lose never sticks.

Porch lights flicker for no reason. ( I am an Electrician ).

Hallway Dimmer Blows - 4 times.

Shower tray cracked in Ensuite.

Shower Bracket came off wall screws still in bracket

Hot water tank welding split.

Security Alarm remote key pad blew for no reason.

Radiator in downstairs toilet fell off wall.

Radiator in kitchen leaks.

Cooker hob blew up.

Oven blew up.

Dish Washer blew up.

Central heating boiler will not stay lit ( only in march ) engineer makes weekly visits !

Rear garden flood lt ( two days after replacing the lamp - solid fixing - fell off lit (set fire to double glazing nearly burnt house down).

Garage Washing machine blew up.

Garage Freezer blew up.

Next Door

The window refered to has cracked and been replaced 3 times.

Satelite Dish Blown replaced twice.

Electric garage door opens on its own in the middle of the night setting the alarm off.

(Thats all he has told me about)

Weird but absolute truth.

To continue I was talking to an old timer in the pub one night, and he informed of the dark past of the Barn.

( This is when i got the big chill up my back and didn't believe him at first )

In the early twenty's a farm hand who was a little backward took a liking to the farmers daughter. she was found murdered in the village church yard.

The landlord of the pub saw the lad running away from the church and a posse was formed to hunt for him.

He was found hanging in the barn.

( HAVE YOU GOT A CHILL YET ).

Never seen anything over the last ten years.

I am looking forward to this years catastorphy.

Yours Spookly

Shoggy

Shoggy

Did not scare me one bit, did you buy your house from 'BARRETT HOMES' they did have a reputation for falling to bits.

Here we go, my house was built in 1747 and ever since we moved in the odd things have happened like knocking at the door and no one being there, the oven turning itself up, tops unscrewing from bottles and once when my wife was in the garden she said it suddenly went all calm and silent and a bush started moving about is if there was a gale blowing.

This is the main story, we decided to move our bedroom about, the bed was under the window so we turned it around so that we faced the window. That night I was shattered so we went to bed as normal in the middle of the night I remember my wife trying to wake me but I was tired I did not take any notice and forgot all about it until the next day when I was driving up to Norwich. I stopped and rang her up and said what was the pushing and shoving about last night, she said she woke up and by her side was a little old man with what looked like a tan linen suite on and a hat smiling at her, she put her head under the covers and then had another look and he was still there thats when she tried to wake me up. He disappeared as she was trying to wake me, needless to say we have now moved the bed and nothing has happened since.

I was once working on building site in London its was a bank which was being converted into a trendy wine bar, it was a Saturday and I was on my own working in the basement and it just did not feel right it was as if someone was watching me. Later I found out that this site was No.1 Bell Yard which is where 'sweeney todd' had his barbers shop.

This is the main story, we decided to move our bedroom about, the bed was under the window so we turned it around so that we faced the window. That night I was shattered so we went to bed as normal in the middle of the night I remember my wife trying to wake me but I was tired I did not take any notice and forgot all about it until the next day when I was driving up to Norwich. I stopped and rang her up and said what was the pushing and shoving about last night, she said she woke up and by her side was a little old man with what looked like a tan linen suite on and a hat smiling at her, she put her head under the covers and then had another look and he was still there thats when she tried to wake me up. He disappeared as she was trying to wake me, needless to say we have now moved the bed and nothing has happened since.

I'd have her sent away for testing if I were you.

Rational explanation for all of that but if you believe in twaddle in the first place then you won't listen to the rational explanation. ;)

• 1 month later...
I was working at a shopping centre late at and heard a noise of breaking glass well so i thought.

went to investigate to find wall tiles all over the floor.

I went to the control room to look on the dvr, when playing back the tiles just fly off the wall with nobody around and no answer as to why.

Still have the footage.

Left feeling spooked out. :fear:

:fear:great story, i would love to see that footage lee@kdsfarmery.co.uk

my brother and i used to sleep in the converted attick (which was divided into2) at our old house ,and 1 evening he just ran into my bedroom shouting and screaming!! i asked him to calm down and for him to tell me what was wrong? after about 5 mins he said that he had woke up to find sweets floating around his bedroom!!!!!! i told him to stop being stupid and to go back to bed, as i lead him back i saw all of sweets perfectly positioned all the way around his bed!! scary man.