Security Installer Community

Feel Free To Take The Michael

Barsnake

It's took me a month to work out why i cant see the comments i make at work view from home

Noticed last week at work its www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk but home was www.fireandsecurity one!      DUH :sofa1:

Cant believe so stupid!

It's took me a month to work out why i cant see the comments i make at work view from home

Noticed last week at work its www.thesecurityinstaller.co.uk but home was www.fireandsecurity one!      DUH :sofa1:

Cant believe so stupid!

div

begs the question, how many other forums are are there???

i used to use V only but since moving to here have stopped using V and  now only use TSI.  i struggle keeping up with TSI at the moment (thanks for that matt, you do know there isn't a minimum post length of 100 words don't you??  lol)

how many other forums are there??

I am going to be looking to get more installers involved on the linkedin security groups soon as we have most ARCs in there, most signalling providers and the trade bodies & regulators but only a few installers :/

I want to make sure that you guys get your say when they start debating instead of it being about just ARCs & suppliers

btn_myprofile_160x33.png

begs the question, how many other forums are are there???

i used to use V only but since moving to here have stopped using V and  now only use TSI.  i struggle keeping up with TSI at the moment (thanks for that matt, you do know there isn't a minimum post length of 100 words don't you??  lol)

how many other forums are there??

:proud:

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived