Security Installer Community

Sim Cards

jb-eye

We get ours direct from voda for £4.90 a month for 500mb started using wireless logic as they have a good user interface to view your sims and how much data they are using which is pretty useful.

This sounds like a few could benifit. I dont want to be paying £4-5 a month. Steve Howard may be in a possition to show the way. £36 a year?

If i get 300ish lone worker devices floged i will exspect better. This added to signalling devices and tracking devices.  

Customers!

how much traffic though. We have a 500meg a month with sms (but no voice) but i may need to look at the above.

If you only sending small amounts then you may be able to do womething depending on the number of sims i suppose

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

So the SIMS are as low as £1.50 a month which with very low data should be OK for lone worker. Now then, how big is the lone worker monitoring market?

What about walkers and skiers both seem to get coverage to their mobiles. Two way speach and geo zones tracked from a mobile app. Suddenly the price is so cheap i could be intrested because theirs a profit. Shame the IP signaling market isnt as simple.

I think ill give my on call eng one to show what a good caring boss i am :sneaky:

Customers!

Archived