Security Installer Community

Honeywell Domonial - Inherited As New Home Owners - Help!

Never fit your own system (more hassle than its worth and an intruder knows a DIY box a mile off)

Self monitoring is just no good and means nothing really as you are likely to ignore the call if at work or in a restaurant etc.

As above, give ADT a call as a starting figure, some of the deals they do cannot be beaten.

Second to that, choose any NSI or SSAIB approved installer to give you a price.

The Domonial is a great panel if the installing company has the server which ADT do.

It only becomes a pain when you have to get the laptop out etc to programme it or via the keypad.

Keyfob is mandatory if Police response but yes if you lose your keys they have access but its no different than losing your car key with the alarm fob/imobiliser built in.

Also, you have to know which house the keys belong to

PG Security Systems

Somerset

SSAIB Certificate of Merit Installers.

www.pgsecurity.co.uk

Right, so we are all understood that you cannot fit an RF sounder to a Galaxy panel..... except for an add on type that would have its own receiving module and not be monitored by the panel for RF batt and signal strength etc as a Honeywell device would?

Phew!

As its "lets be pedantic" time  the Solara " utilizes the latest generation of low power RF transceiver technology to provide a fully supervised two-way communication with any standard control panel," .

You just need a spare zone and to check the interface, hence it being graded.

As its "lets be pedantic" time  the Solara " utilizes the latest generation of low power RF transceiver technology to provide a fully supervised two-way communication with any standard control panel," .

You just need a spare zone and to check the interface, hence it being graded.

chill...

Miss the point some what i think.

The CQR or what ever sounder does not "speak" to the Galaxy end of.

Why you keep referring to grading i do not know.

Nothing to do with pendantic at all.

The confusion was that i thought you implied that you can enrol RF sirens on to a galaxy as you can a Do800M etc 

The answer is no you cant which i though we had all agreed?

PG Security Systems

Somerset

SSAIB Certificate of Merit Installers.

www.pgsecurity.co.uk

A good panel, capable of being used with X10 ( You wanted intergration), codes or fobs, capability to call you or at a latter date be connected to an ARC. Then fobs needed.

Very friendly and even talks to you of you want.

Otherwise go for Texecom or HKC.

Archived