Security Installer Community

Hello - New Company - New Career

Highdown

id start a new thread especially as the accenta isnt graded and is a 4737 part. You wont be able to certificate anything with tha panel in place

What.... in fact, forget it.

thats why we dont use em!!!

when we collect a Galaxy panel and assorted kit, we know its compliant

easy really

Oasis

my only gripe with galaxy at the moment is price.  i don't know if they are deliberatly trying to price the smaller installer out but the pricing is way over the top.

We are about to test a few sites with castle panels due to the cost difference compared galaxy.

We have been more or less fitting 100% galaxy for the last 6 years.

we went from galaxy to castle.  the cost difference is massive for no real loss of functionality.

we went from galaxy to castle. the cost difference is massive for no real loss of functionality.

I like Castle but when we moved to Texe a few years ago the local stock holding was poor and we ended up going with the Prem. I think the Prem is better all around but never liked how common they are.

I like Castle but when we moved to Texe a few years ago the local stock holding was poor and we ended up going with the Prem. I think the Prem is better all around but never liked how common they are.

Seems to me from the posts above that the castle may become as common place as the Tex panels.

You may be intrested to know that Castle are on a re-desigh of its placi again which will probably give you a sterling type keypad.

Customers!

Archived