Security Installer Community

Mobile Phone Detection

BUSTER

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You typing from your phone :teehee:

I see your point, the makers prefering the "theft" to maximise production. Then again with the rage for the latest tech, they are probably at max production anyway.

How many of us can could the number of old handsets we have?

It's not arrogance, I am correct - just stating facts.

That's what makes you arrogant! Because you are not correct, I said capacitance detection, which is a method of detection not the detection of capacitance. Could even be used to detect the squirrel down your pants or your head up your ass! (As if that was really needed).

That's what makes you arrogant! Because you are not correct, I said capacitance detection, which is a method of detection not the detection of capacitance. Could even be used to detect the squirrel down your pants or your head up your ass! (As if that was really needed).

Wrong again I'm afraid, but since a reasoned debate on the matter seems beyond you I won't waste my time. Last time I checked this was a forum - ie a place for a reasoned, frank and intelligent exhange of ideas - not an ego stroking contest or old boys club. I'll leave you to it on this one!

a company that had to devise an inspection to ensure that batteries were included In the final package, iirc they did this threw some sort of capacitance detection.

would it be easier to weigh the box ? :)

Mr? Veritas God

Quote "rubbish"', quote "I'm correct", quote "wrong again I'm afraid"' - yep, reasoned, frank and intelligent, lol!

If you actually know as much as you pretend to, you would be a valuable contributor, your delivery could do with some work though.

I'm not pretending - I'm right, how can I possibly link (for example) to prove myself correct when something is so patently absurdly wrong? If what you are describing is established standard tech, which is applicable and would work in this case, please lets have some links. Enlarge our overall understanding - mine especially!!  I have googled and certainly can't find any, which doesn't surprise me.

What exactly are you right about Steve and where did I say I had a standard off the shelf solution? Where did I say I had any solution?

You could not understand how batteries (dormant state) could be detected inside a retail package, maybe you still don't and thats my problem but is possible. End of.

My original point was simply;

But the point here is that detecting a retail packaged phone box with all accessories is a different prospect than detecting just a phone (I.e. no battery, charger, etc with all packaging removed).

looks good, how much?

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Archived