Security Installer Community

Hi All

We are a Multi National CCTV installer with clients in the UK, Ireland, Europe and in the USA. We are currently looking for a group of installers for works from 1 day to 3-4 week installs.

All materials and consumables are provided. You would need full CSCS, IPAF Cards and own transport and tools. Please PM reply with experiaence and rates and whatyou can offer.

Regards

securitysubbies

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I have a Cscs and IPAF card.

I have over 15 years experience installing access control, CCTV, fire, intruder& door entry.

Rates are £200/250 depending on travel and parking!!

I will always consider price work.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Bradley.

Hi I have a Cscs and IPAF card.

I have over 15 years experience installing access control, CCTV, fire, intruder& door entry.

Rates are £200/250 depending on travel and parking!!

I will always consider price work.

Hope to speak to you soon.

Bradley.

Is that £250.00 a day? If so I think I will chuck all this lot in and go out subbing. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I am a self-employed contractor in the security installation sector for CCTV and Access Control systems.

I have (over the past 22 years within the security installation trade) installed intruder, access control and CCTV systems.

I am looking for subcontracting work where ever I may need to travel so, if you do have any jobs for subcontractors then can you please reply to me with a contact name that I will need, in order to process my details.

CCTV systems manufactures that I have worked with include Pelco, Indigovision and Cathexis. Access control manufactures include Paxton, TDSi and BPT.

I also have cscs and ipaf cards which are valid.

• 3 months later...

Hi

Graytec Solutions are available for sub contracting work.  CCTV, Intruder, Access Control, Intercom Systems.

Two man team based in Cornwall BUT we are prepared to travel.

My contact email address is on my profile.

look forward to hearing from you

Archived