Security Installer Community

Gardtec 595 Panel New Install

jackbuchan

Hello,

Fitted recently an install on a new build house Gardtec 595 Panel all hard wired with wireless zex setup for wireless keyfob however bellbox was fitted initially by the builders chosen alarm comany (not Novatec as normally fitted!), we want to keep the bellbox the same as the rest of the houses panel install was ok and only issue was fuse batt fault at first as battery levels needed changed after this was changed everything was ok a few days later when you type in code to set system the bellbox sounds for 1 second and comes up do you want to set then you select yes to set system sets and bellbox sounds again for 1 sec and strobe flashes 3 times as it should for alarm set confirm then when you unset system bellbox sounds again for 1 second after code entered, i know this is not normal is this something that needs changed with the bell hold connections to the panel for the bellbox or is it a programming paramater change or possibly a panel fault ?

Hope you can help.

Thanks In Advanced

Jack Buchan

Kind Regards,

Jack Buchan

JDB Solutions

Web: www.jdbsolutions.co.uk

E-Mail: jack@jdbsolutions.co.uk

Hello,

Fitted recently an install on a new build house Gardtec 595 Panel all hard wired with wireless zex setup for wireless keyfob however bellbox was fitted initially by the builders chosen alarm comany (not Novatec as normally fitted!), we want to keep the bellbox the same as the rest of the houses panel install was ok and only issue was fuse batt fault at first as battery levels needed changed after this was changed everything was ok a few days later when you type in code to set system the bellbox sounds for 1 second and comes up do you want to set then you select yes to set system sets and bellbox sounds again for 1 sec and strobe flashes 3 times as it should for alarm set confirm then when you unset system bellbox sounds again for 1 second after code entered, i know this is not normal is this something that needs changed with the bell hold connections to the panel for the bellbox or is it a programming paramater change or possibly a panel fault ?

Hope you can help.

Thanks In Advanced

Jack Buchan

ive just had look through the manual and cant see anything to explain why youre having this?

tbh im not too familiar with these panels but is the keypad making the same tones at the same time as the bell?

Could be some sort of software issue. Never come across this problem before and have worked on these panels a lot. As far as I. Aware you can't alter the bell out put to trigger for any other event than alarm condition anyway. It doesn't sound like a bell problem as its just applying 0v in alarm. I would phone risco tech support and query it. I would do a hard crash and default on the panel first as could be some sort of weird programming glitch. Be warned when you speak to risco they can be a bit short!

Archived