Security Installer Community

Inhibit Frustration!

garnayrob

To be fair, I haven't even seen it - crappy little panels like this are like fat ginger birds - don't go there..

Fear of the unknown/unfamiliar!, IMHO shows weakness, yes it's what you wouldn't normally use, doesn't necessarily make it a bag of crock though.

Worked on a fair few of these, yes it's not particularly friendly, but once you get your head round the terminology/progging!.Bobs your uncle normally.

To be fair, I haven't even seen it - crappy little panels like this are like fat ginger birds - don't go there..

ucking hell, you cant compare ade ***** to a fat ginger bird,

- a fat ginger bird has some use.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Shame, it seems some cannot assist.

Some take the piss.

Others not understand.

Are there only that few whom can be called "expert" in their field. Or do you all think your so good you do not have to know about other systems other than your own?

Shame if you feel it is the latter.

Narrow minded Bar Stewards springs to mond.

Bit ucking harsh aren't we.

If you want to help, fair enough, if others think ade are sack of *****, fair enough.

Each to their own i reckon.

Ive worked on a few ade's, dont like them and dont know them enough to offer any decent advice without having to trawl through a craply written/designed manual.

No one is critising you for helping.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Are there only that few whom can be called "expert" in their field. Or do you all think your so good you do not have to know about other systems other than your own?

Sorry but you can't know every panel inside out, expert in field or not.

Nobody said they couldn't use them or diagnose this issue

There are a few people in argeement that there a pain and would use something else

I do agree the piss taking isn't helping the OP, but still the OP hasn't responsed about the advise already given.

Archived