Security Installer Community

Day Rate

plasmarb

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats a reasonable rate for installation / maintenace? (domestic / business)

£300 a day. If your subbing then it's less. Everyone has to make a crust. Obviously this is my opinion and I've seen it a lot less. You get what You pay for.

Customers!

£300 a day. If your subbing then it's less. Everyone has to make a crust. Obviously this is my opinion and I've seen it a lot less. You get what You pay for.

Depends if he wants to do his shopping at M&S or Aldi's.

Talking to my mate yesterday who runs a fire firm, he's got a few subby's on at the minute - he's paying 130, 135 and 160 a day.

Think he said he had four on the lower rates and one on at 160.

He said rates have come down and used to be a fair bit higher.

I think his own lads are tenner an hour, or atleast they were a year or so ago, didnt ask yesterday.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Talking to my mate yesterday who runs a fire firm, he's got a few subby's on at the minute - he's paying 130, 135 and 160 a day.

Think he said he had four on the lower rates and one on at 160.

He said rates have come down and used to be a fair bit higher.

I think his own lads are tenner an hour, or atleast they were a year or so ago, didnt ask yesterday.

Sub rates are low but I'm not sure that wasn't the q. If a sub was to get his own job in then I assume they would double their rate

Customers!

Archived