Security Installer Community

Kings Security

I guess some branches are better others?

some branches, some engineers, some subbies are better than others. either our own work or subbing our work is quality, no exception (ok, every now and then i bet we do something a little bit ropey but certainly not clipping cables externally with no protection)..

Just been to look at another this afternoon, I'm saying nothing lol.

i'm guessing you're talking about local work of which kings have no interest anyway. how old is this job and when was the last time kings were there??

some branches, some engineers, some subbies are better than others. either our own work or subbing our work is quality, no exception (ok, every now and then i bet we do something a little bit ropey but certainly not clipping cables externally with no protection)..

i'm guessing you're talking about local work of which kings have no interest anyway. how old is this job and when was the last time kings were there??

You guessed wrong, National contract and they were there in the last 6 months. And lets be honest, until Kings landed the Next contract they were a leaking ship that would have taken anything.

Another one

post-6868-0-11132200-1344466637_thumb.jp

sorry about quality.

TBF you cant tell if that is the bell cable going to the bell. I have a bell box that looks very similar to the above pic but the wire that looks like it goes to the BB is nothing to do with us probably BT or something

Problem is, how many have been bought off ebay and are hanging off a veritas?

maybe, however I was thinking rep point for every memeber who can post an image of kings exposed sab wire?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

It's a very popular restaurant, hardly the best advertisement is it.

In the 1st yr or so of being an "alarm monkey" I kinda relised if you had a building where billy burglar had / was likely to **** sab's off & cut line you'd put decoy's or decoy with tamper / antifoam outside & bung a real box inside, then there was the amazing use of paknet which was put the box back outside & get paid to replace once it had been tw@ted off...

Tossing about with bell on posts appears to say "dickhead" alarm co. ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Archived