Security Installer Community

Ssaib Registration

iralarms

The ssaib will provide you with an aplication pack which covers all the bases, however it would be very prudent NOT to display any logos untill you have your have there cert on the wall !

Mr? Veritas God

The ssaib will provide you with an aplication pack which covers all the bases, however it would be very prudent NOT to display any logos untill you have your have there cert on the wall !

And the punishment for misbehaving is?

Being made to stand on the naughty step?

Thanks Mr Happy.

I have contacted them, and have a pack! I have been established now for about 10 months.

I know it was a bit of a broad question but was hoping to get an insight (brief insight) on any ideas to ensure smooth application?

But thanks for the feedback!

www.iralarms.co.uk

Yes I am in Matlock, England and the 'ir' bit stands for 'Intelligent Response' ltd. Unfortunately at the time of buying the domain 'Intelligent Response' was not available so I went with iralarms instead.

www.iralarms.co.uk

Thanks Mr Happy.

I have contacted them, and have a pack! I have been established now for about 10 months.

I know it was a bit of a broad question but was hoping to get an insight (brief insight) on any ideas to ensure smooth application?

But thanks for the feedback!

Once you have your pack, you can see what you need and what you dont. Then ask away we will help you as much as we can

Just to follow up on this tread as I did not want to start a new one (I’m new here :proud: )

I have the ssaib pack and just wanted to know if the "personnel security screening" has to undertaken or approved by any governing body? And the best company to have them done (or just Google-it).

Just to follow up on this tread as I did not want to start a new one (I’m new here :proud: )

I have the ssaib pack and just wanted to know if the "personnel security screening" has to undertaken or approved by any governing body? And the best company to have them done (or just Google-it).

It has to be undertaken properly, you cant screen yourself there are many co's on the tinternet that will do it for you just google screening for security companies

I thought you could screen your self and staff?? I don't but I'm sure I read that you can.

You can screen your staff but not yourself, otherwise you could write whatever you liked

You can screen your staff but not yourself, otherwise you could write whatever you liked

Of course a member of your staff could screen you, but I am not sure I want want my staff knowing about all those drugs I took in the sixties

Archived