Security Installer Community

Ipad

LastChance

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could put SMS/NMS on test with a normal DTMF phone years ago, nothing secial aout that app :-

Its probably time I posted a vid of the app. Not to be confused with the desktop remote access that alter is using in the field. The app is basic like the VRT only you get to see your signals real time. You can search customers but you can't reset them or change details. I'm in agreement with the traceability of changes to KH etc. We do it from the office but not from a verbal instruction.

Customers!

Its probably time I posted a vid of the app. Not to be confused with the desktop remote access that alter is using in the field. The app is basic like the VRT only you get to see your signals real time. You can search customers but you can't reset them or change details. I'm in agreement with the traceability of changes to KH etc. We do it from the office but not from a verbal instruction.

Its not a desctop site AFAIK Jef, its nothing like the browser version we use in the office or from laptops.

Sorry I'm using a ****** iPad and I can't get it to attach images. I was trying to load a bold version. I'll send a link to our Mas version once I get back to the UK and to a real computer.

Customers!

I'm in agreement with the traceability of changes to KH etc. We do it from the office but not from a verbal instruction.

I would take KH changes on a RM and then the office would Fax the ARC. ( Noted on RM sheet, as it was the last item on the list). Or get the client to write/Email the office.

Never did it verbally, as above "Cover **** time".

Archived