Security Installer Community

Ssaib, Our First Visit Today

PSE

cheers guys,

Its surprising just how little sleep you can get when something is hammering your brain, 

I managed just over 4 hours. Back in the office, sitting here waiting for the knock on the door   

:sofa1:  God damn, never again,   lmfao

Well, That's that over and done with. 

They were here at 9am, The visit should of been until 16:30, But he wrapped it up and left here just after 14:00

I have to wait two weeks to find out if I have passed it, They no longer tell you on the day anymore at the end of the visit.

He went to see a mixture of Access, CCTV and Monitored systems. inspected them and all was well apart from a product fault.

Being told your panel wiring is "exceptional and extremely neat" is pleasing, Fired off a system and verified all the signalling to ARC, All 100%

All my recent changes in the way the office is run has paid off, Our paperwork was not an issue at all for him, all was well.

I did get a non conformity for not having the BSIA standards, But you cant get them until you are accredited anyway, this is apparently the norm ?

A small charge of £106.00 gives us full access to the entire security industry standards, this was quite cheap I thought.

I was told that the decision was based on the assessors opinion and review of the days findings and events we went through by someone called Dave "Forgot"

He also mentioned that he would be highly surprised if we were not accepted, We shook hands and left with the words Well done, from him

I hate waiting, That's like dangling a carrot on a string in front of a donkey . . . . I have to wait 2 weeks now  

Edited by PSE