Security Installer Community

New Chubb Delta Issue

ryan042000

Hi any trade members with experience with these sounders can't make heads or tails of the jumper selectors I want it to sound for 15-20 mins and what is the strobe hold off jumper for as it has to separate hold of jumpers as well as + or - jumpers

Ryan please stop creating multiple posts on the same subject. It wont help you get your answer faster and may put people off helping.

Where did you get it from can you not ask them for a manual etc?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

My appologys no the sounder is at my own home it was taken down and disconnected temporarily during some outside maintenance and this is the first unit I have come across I only deal with texecom premier excel scantronic and galaxy equipment

Chubb rant very helpfull as they want a contract and I'm not renewing and I like the sounder it hasn't given me any issues

No-matter where you are it's an ADT area! you see very few Delta's on residential properties. If it's <12m as you say I would try your local office and ask to speak with the Service Manager and explain your predicament, he may be sympathetic.

eta it should have had the jumpers set up already??

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

id hate to do that as its not that old under 12 months

and as im in a adt area it stands out from the rest as u can emagine

seriously, no body is going to give a flying **** if you have a yellow bell or a blue bell.

Hi any trade members with experience with these sounders can't make heads or tails of the jumper selectors I want it to sound for 15-20 mins and what is the strobe hold off jumper for as it has to separate hold of jumpers as well as + or - jumpers

Program the panel for a 20 minuite timer .

But yes if the. Bell had already been installed shouldn't it just need power and triggers wired

Archived