Security Installer Community

Chubb Delta 6 Sounder

Well I've taken quite a few of them down in recent times :)

Don't think I've got one in the van to have a look at .

Send me your panel information and I'll mock up a list of colours to use .

Yes they are a dual tone but they have a high pitch compared to most sounders .

They have a tamper loop connections 2 terminals

And the usuall pos an neg hold off . -ve strobe and sounder triggers

Itsa texecom panel 24

Terminals are

(a)- +12v

(b)- bell -

©- tamp

(d)- 0v-

(s) strb-

Also the panel has various programable opts wich 1 is used as an eng to envoke the bell hold off during servicing I can change this from positive to negative

I would also like to know what the fault terminals do and how I can utilise also I saw terminals marked foam detector is one fitted on this unit Im not sure as I don't know exactly what I'm looking for

I also use colouring code for wiring which has become second nature to me it would help if you could incorporate

This in for me

(a) red

(b) blue

© yellow

(d) black

(s) green

Eng would be white or any other color not used

Also I know I would have to use extra cores for the fault terminals

Reason I want to use these is I live in a ground floor flat and I hav had my sounder filled with insulation in the past

To silence it wich never worked but reddused the sound quality greatly so at least I would get a heads up if it was tampered with

Also where do I put the jumpers for the longest sounding and have the strobe remain on

And where do I connect the piezo sounders to pz1 and 2 would the be connected in parallel or is ere a common else where

The 2 pizeo sounders are connected in parallel on the far right hand side can't remember what they are marked as at the minuite.

I'll have a look in the office tomorrow morning to find the foam detection , tbh I've never used it and have only really removed then and replaced it with our own units .

Archived