Security Installer Community

Ganz Zc-Nh403P Cctv Camera. (Help)

Hello all.

Hoping the good folk on here can spare me a little time and some of their expert advice.

As the title suggests, my questions are concerning the Ganz ZC-NH403P CCTV camera.

I have just been given Three of the aforementioned cameras, they're all used and are all in external weatherproof cases containing transformers.

Whilst the cases themselves are suffering from the effects of years of being weather beaten, the camera's themselves look to be in good condition.

I realise that these camera's are far from being the newest thing out there, but as I have come by them for free, I thought I might be able to make use of them. (Thats where you guys come in !!!)

My questions are, what would be the cheapest / most cost effective way of using these Three cameras at my home ?.

What other equipment / kit would I need to get the camera's up and running ?.

Could I run them from a PC with a video card and software, and if so which card / software would offer the best balance between cost and quality ?.

How would they need to be wired up / connected ?.

I've installed several burglar alarm systems over the years but have never, apart from a simple PC video card system, (Tiny 12V plug and play cameras) been involved with CCTV / any of this type of camera.

Your help and advice would be much appreciated.

What's your budget?

I don't have a budget.

At this moment in time I'm only contemplating using the cameras if I am able to at a reasonable cost.

What I need to know off the good folk on here is, what is the cheapest way to set them up.

How would they need to be wired / connected.

Could I set them up using a PC video card and software, etc, etc.

Your help and advice would be much appreciated.

you can use a pc card like you can use a 5 yr olds bike to get to work.

problem is we dont know what is 'reasonable'.

A good dvr 4 channel will be £500 anything less is IMHO a waste of money. yes you can get them but there is a reason they are cheap.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived