Security Installer Community

Ifsec 2012 - Webwayone; Hall 4 Stand C5.

Plenty of discussion on the forum around signalling. I will be there every day and would be great to put some faces to names. Extended Format and UDL over GPRS/PSTN; IP/GPRS, IP/PSTN as well as single path IP and GPRS.

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

I think we'll leave that aspect to them....You'll get a lot more sense out of the ladies we have on the stand.

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

awe.... I kinda like the tacky 1970's motorshow minger approach to PR.

Last time I looked beyond CSL the only thing I saw which interested me was Chiron with their little stylus.

Mr? Veritas God

Well maybe it's a good time to take another peek? Dare you.

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

you going wed jef?

Thats what i said--isnt it?

Dont tell Paul he seems set on punching my lights out LOL

Intrests will be access, fire and signaling (ARC application). Everyone seems to be saving product for IFSEC.

Any NEW stuff i need to be looking at?

Genrally i have 4 meetings which will involve coffee and catch up. A mad dash up and down the isles being rude to too many people looking for something i should have already found. PIA drive home.

Customers!

New from us, Visual Verification of Panic (or any other event), which can be linked to Extended format from panel.

Allthough the Nationals have been using this for a long time, Secure UDL of a number of supported panels via their data bus, there are a number of videos on our website and You Tube around this. Note the majority of panels are supported on the data bus and not Dialler Capture (DCM). DCM has its place for legacy panels such as Aritech CD range but is a poor solution for recent panel releases (by that I mean in the past 8 years. Serial connection to Texecom Premier, Galaxy (anything running v4 SW or higher, that includes 18's, 500s, and the later models) or say Castle and Scany's is the best solution.

All the above supported on GPRS/PSTN (which is IP ready) as well as the familiar IP/GPRS.

For Fire..the hardware platform is 12 & 24v, you don't need a seperate unit and has CPD Approval and LPS1277 V3 for Fire Signalling. That's both IP/GPRS & GPRS/PSTN.

Trust that gives you some reasons to come and have a chat.

JC

Jim Carter

WebWayOne Ltd

www.webwayone.co.uk

Archived