Security Installer Community

Hello

OliverGaskell

Hi Oliver,

I've a funny feeling you have an interest in open source telephony?

A headache from open source telephony would be more like it! Finally got our hands on reasonably priced ip phones that can support the busy lights as per our old pots system and so far so good. I've got to think a lot of companies will be moving this way with the cost savings and it means i don't get grief for forgetting to switch off the engineer divert in the mornings anymore!!

you have those nice grandstream handsets ?

are you sat in our office?

Yeah the 'gxp2100' found them a lot easier to setup and customise than the previous cisco units, the sound quality is way better and you don't have to press a zillion buttons for simple things like transferring a call. The next headache is to figure out free sms messaging - seems simple for americans but not so much in the uk.

Hi All,

My name is Oliver. I work for a Nacoss Gold security systems company in Manchester.

FFS now i need to find a way to delete all my old posts before Oly gets a log on and catches me slagging everyone off. LOL. And you thought i was such a nice guy :sneaky:

I said "LOG"

Customers!

Hi All,

My name is Oliver. I work for a Nacoss Gold security systems company in Manchester.

Hi Olly

We met at ifsec last year ....you were being stalked then too...either that or you were following Jeff around

Hi Peter,

Yeah just following Jeff around at IFSEC last year trying to see what i'd let myself in for.

A nightmare with Jeff as a boss no doubt ;)

Welcome on board mate, I'm sure I will be trying to pick your brain about AM and VOIP soon!

Aaron

Archived