Security Installer Community

Postage

MrHappy

Yeah agreed ReportBuilder can be a nightmare. Do you have to edit the word quotes once they are produced by AM or are they pretty much good to go using your template?

It will put out in list format:

Installation Price

Maintenance Charge

Monitoring Charge

Monitoring Connection Charge

and then I can delete what isn't required. There are 2 pages (customer & our copy) worded as such and T&C - it takes me around 5 mins to do a normal domestic quote with a little bit of tweaking

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fat chance of that :lol:

That was my initial opinion but they've been a bit better recently if we keep pushing them to fix/solve something. I've found a lot of things you have to learn by yourself as the manual is more than half empty and things jus get added on new versionswithout any documentation. Anything particular your not getting help with?

Ah ok i see - you keep the spec (system design proposal) seperate to the quote/contract. Thanks for sharing these - always interesting to see how other people use AM.

OMG your so polite.

Customers!

That was my initial opinion but they've been a bit better recently if we keep pushing them to fix/solve something. I've found a lot of things you have to learn by yourself as the manual is more than half empty and things jus get added on new versionswithout any documentation. Anything particular your not getting help with?

Just all around bad support, I find they are one of the hardest companies to deal with. I also have no idea what the hell will happen if Phil ever jacks it in as he seems to be the only one that knows how to do anything I can't work out myself.

Archived