Security Installer Community

Sub Contract Engineers And Mates

Im looking for subcontract engineers to work in london/essex and south east area.

The work is mainly intruder and access control which is rolled into one panel.

I dont need people to be able to commission the work so with a wiring diagram should be easy to pick up, no different from others.

Im also looking for mates/semi skilled people or maybe someone who has a small electrical background to assist an engineer in small installs cabling.

All cables are in trunking (PVC conduit mainly) so experience of this would be a bonus, assistance can be given for both

of the above.

CSCS cards for engineers but mates can be arranged as is easy to obtain test.

Also other Certs/training would be an advantage but again can be gained as work progresses.

We work on behalf of a large national and with the territory comes the rules, so a good working practise and safety awarness is a must as well as following onsite rules.

If you could forward me a C.V or a quick email with experience and rates.

The work we are doing is many small install jobs around this area for the next 2 months with a view for the right person to follow on to another project we have starting in london for 12 months.

I have techs available who meet the criteria above. Communication is difficult on here due to your low number of posts. I don't think I can PM you and my mobile will prob be removed! If it doesn't get removed then you should call me on 07870 xxxx

Ronnie

• 3 weeks later...

Hi lee have just seen your post and i was just enquiring if you still required sub contracting services? i run a small security company, three shires security and i am currently looking for works for our installation/ service team which includes myself and my brother, i have over 13 years experience within electronic security and my brother has 12 years experience. we have both worked in the past for both high end banking clients and blue chip customers as well as smaller commercial and residential customers accross the country. we work on all facets of electronic security ranging from CCtv, access control, intruder alarms, fire alarms, electric gates and barriors, audio and visual entry systems, tagging systems and intergrated systems. Tss has been opperating now for over 6 years and in that time we have had a fantastic repore with both our customers and clients. We are based just outside nothampton but we are quite happy to undertake works nationally and internationally and our rates are dependant on distance to site and job duration although we generally operate at £350-£600 for two fully quailfied engineers to attend site for a minium of 8-9 hours per day. if this is of interest to you then please dont hesitate to contact me on either my office number xxxxxxx or on my mobile 0xxxxxx. i hope to hear from you soon. Christopher Curtis. Tss

Hello Lee,

Are you still looking for a subcontractor?

I am based in the South of England but willing to work around the London area.

Over 22 years experience and cscs card.

• 1 month later...

Archived