Security Installer Community

Esp Infinite Prime Wireless Kit

Avoid like the plague !!

I installed one once for a guy who had bought it online and I absolutely hated it. The flimsy tamper switch boke on one of the PIR's and the programming was a complete ****.

Will never touch one again

The Pyronix Enforcer should cost around the same and it's two-way. We use it for all our wireless now, the remote diagnostics and Automatic Remote Maintenance facility is great.

Explain to your customer the way PIR sleep timers work on one way systems and the fact they can leave the system insecure and I'm sure they will understand and pay that bit more if need be.

We explain this about one way systems when quoting to potential customers and so far they have always chose us against anyone who was quoting one way.

If they still dont want to pay for the 2 way, at least put a Visonic Powermax Complete in, miles better than the Infinite,

but get a kit with standard PIR's ( the pet immune ones are naff )

Rather not fit cheap and nasty kit anyway!!

Good advice. The only problems we had with any Enforcers was the keyfob issue which has now been sorted. Have had no call backs to any enforcer installs since.

Coming to think of it I can only recall 1 call back from a Visonic system when we used to fit them, a duff battery in a PIR.

I don't know if we are allowed to list where we buy from if someone can answer that I can give you a company and the price is excellent.

But better going to an electrical or security trade place.

I know that Pyronix are going mad at the moment with these popping up online for the end user to buy they are trying to keep it just for the installer market only!

That would be great if you could list where you got it from, is this ok moderators? I have found it to be cheaper from internet wholesalers rather than from the retailers with multiple security premises (not sure if i can say there name but only has three letters in it!!). As i dont get much kit from them there prices are not competitive.

• 3 months later...

Fitted over 400 of these systems in the past 3 years. Great panel, downside no completly wireless bell box solution. If your customer can stretch to it, go for the HKC Quantum or HKC SW1070 hybrid system. Check the out at www.hkc.ie

HKC no wins hands down.

Just call them and speak to Darren and tell him you just signed for a trade account he will activate it straight away.

but you didnt say bedford branch

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

• 9 months later...

Hi,

Just a point of view from me, I've installed/maintained in excess of 70 Infinite Prime systems in Cyprus including basic to fully covered which includes flood, smoke protection etc. 

If installed correctly there a great piece of kit, easy to maintain, well away from 433 Mhz problems, reliable (1st system installed over 4yrs ago) and still going strong.

I've been away from the maintenance and installation for the last few months but still get recommendations....

Six were installed this last week in my close area, every one who has fitted them are very happy.

Just another point of view.

Its still one way wireless though

That's the problem, and one I was trying to explain to someone today. It's easy to be under an illusion all is ok, but if its 1 way bit difficult to be reassured all is indeed ok.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

I like on the hkc it logs number of polls. Polls every 20 seconds in both set and unset. The time is adjustable though if you want even longer batt life. But your not monitoring the path as often

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

I like on the hkc it logs number of polls. Polls every 20 seconds in both set and unset. The time is adjustable though if you want even longer batt life. But your not monitoring the path as often

What sort of battery life on 20 second polling?

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived