Security Installer Community

12 Or 24V Smoke&heat Detectors With Relay Output And Sounder?

We've been asked to quote for an unusual detector on a job, customer wants 30 combined heat/smoke alarms with an internal sounder and relay contact output, must run off either 12 or 24v. I've found plenty of multisensors with relay contacts but none with a sounder built in. Any suggestions?

does he require a panel or stand alone detectors?

rafiki do a twinflex system i think the multipoint detectors have relay outputs, they definatley have sounders built in tho.

rafiki do a twinflex system i think the multipoint detectors have relay outputs, they definatley have sounders built in tho.

Standalone ones, its to connect into the smoke detector inputs on a warden call system in a sheltered housing complex. The system has 12 and 24v supplies for connected peripherals and the room unit is looking for a no or nc sontacts with an eol resistor

• 1 year later...

Archived