Security Installer Community

Free Software For Customer Management & Or General Security Info?

bm_99

What about Microsoft access people? or is Excel just easier.

TBH havent got any other employees only me at the mo, not that many customers less than 120 but more than 60 i would roughly say, SSAIB approval is on the cards soon, so from all that would you lot say buy a software for a couple of hundred or what?

SSAIB approval is on the cards soon,

get that than get BASE ?

Don't get me going with the nightmare that is maximiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WFT, your shopping channel penis enlarger ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

I may be biased here working for Clik, but the software does manage customers and flag up with maintenance due. It's not specific to the security industry but we adapt it to your needs.

I've noticed people on here with issues about Alarm Master throwing up errors and not getting the right support, sales people installing it etc. Clik is generally a stable program and our support guys are very helpful. Cost wise the basic 1 user is £650, but as we're about to release a new version, you can get the current one for half of that.

www.cliksoftware.com - Clik Service is the main program

Sorry to advertise but thought I'd throw my hat in.

• 8 months later...

How's about amphis. Cheap, reliable and easy to use

And not industry specific. I spent enough time implementing my DB to run my buisness. i have no intention of instaling a DB that demands all my time maintaining it.

Customers!

• 2 weeks later...

I am just starting out with CRM databases and have chosen to try the Amphis software, because at the moment I have less than 100 customers and that it is very easy to use and very comprehensive. Although not geared up for the alarm industry it does allow you to make custom changes and has a very good tasks/ reminders for when servicing is due...

I will let you know how I get on!

www.iralarms.co.uk

Archived