Security Installer Community

Free Software For Customer Management & Or General Security Info?

bm_99

I think he means cash 4 windows & win sims are much dearer

I got a quote for CASH. I would have gone with it if i had known i would have this much trouble.

The stupid thing is there is no reason for all this hassle. When it works its great.

I got a quote for CASH. I would have gone with it if i had known i would have this much trouble.

The stupid thing is there is no reason for all this hassle. When it works its great.

When and if, shouldn't come into it. this is business critical software - no room for errors.

Imagine if hmrc paid a visit and found some 'concerns'in your records.

A whole world of pain would ensue.

Not good.

When and if, shouldn't come into it. this is business critical software - no room for errors.

Imagine if hmrc paid a visit and found some 'concerns'in your records.

A whole world of pain would ensue.

Not good.

Its more a case of errors with the software stopping you working and contract data errors. So far nothing financial has been altered, it just makes my life harder.

anyone else had invoice issues with alarm master?

It wasnt an issue with invoices in AM as such, more the Sage link.

It has all been down to table/coding issues that could and should have been sorted on install.

you hope.

True lol but I have been double checking at the end of most days.

well if you trust the figures then there is less to worry about. Any piece of software will have issues we know this from panels etc. Its an evolving process. when MS, apple or even linus release a bug free version of software that is as flexible as those o/s's are im guessing it gets cold in hell

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

After reading through, I say we have intruder alarm systems (can be equipped up to 999zones and PIR to panel 3~10km) which can be connected with PC and have security information management software installed (free software). Is that what you want?

Another from the top please Carol.

Have had Am for nearly ten years . Always have had errors from merge side - Lol a sales guy set mine up he actually told me he doesnt work on the Am support side due to the fact he was a web developer. Lots of stuff was never setup the way it should have been.

I also used Alarm tracker from a scotland company - But the NSI/icon had issues with them . Not a bad prog .

Steve at IPalarms - Should reconsider an upgrade to his app -- Coz you cant beat free and it worked without errors .

agreed but as you know from your history there are issues with db's

Don't get me going with the nightmare that is maximiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about Microsoft access people? or is Excel just easier.

TBH havent got any other employees only me at the mo, not that many customers less than 120 but more than 60 i would roughly say, SSAIB approval is on the cards soon, so from all that would you lot say buy a software for a couple of hundred or what?

SSAIB approval is on the cards soon,

get that than get BASE ?

Don't get me going with the nightmare that is maximiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WFT, your shopping channel penis enlarger ?

Mr? Veritas God

I may be biased here working for Clik, but the software does manage customers and flag up with maintenance due. It's not specific to the security industry but we adapt it to your needs.

I've noticed people on here with issues about Alarm Master throwing up errors and not getting the right support, sales people installing it etc. Clik is generally a stable program and our support guys are very helpful. Cost wise the basic 1 user is £650, but as we're about to release a new version, you can get the current one for half of that.

www.cliksoftware.com - Clik Service is the main program

Sorry to advertise but thought I'd throw my hat in.

• 8 months later...

How's about amphis. Cheap, reliable and easy to use

And not industry specific. I spent enough time implementing my DB to run my buisness. i have no intention of instaling a DB that demands all my time maintaining it.

Customers!

• 2 weeks later...

I am just starting out with CRM databases and have chosen to try the Amphis software, because at the moment I have less than 100 customers and that it is very easy to use and very comprehensive. Although not geared up for the alarm industry it does allow you to make custom changes and has a very good tasks/ reminders for when servicing is due...

I will let you know how I get on!

www.iralarms.co.uk

Archived