Security Installer Community

Pet Tolerant Pir

Your wife sounds amazing, she has true logic! is she an engineer in some form lol?

Mine tells me to fix things coz she cant work out how to use them, being broken is immaterial to her. mebbe i shouldnt have married a blonde!

Hey! I think Texecom and Bosch are popular there. But if you want to know more other brands especial China brand, I can recommend to you. Well, many distributors are selling China brand security systems now. The reason is simple, it is cheaper than famous brand but good quality as well. For example, the pet immunity PIR can escape 10kg pet.

Hey! I think Texecom and Bosch are popular there. But if you want to know more other brands especial China brand, I can recommend to you. Well, many distributors are selling China brand security systems now. The reason is simple, it is cheaper than famous brand but good quality as well. For example, the pet immunity PIR can escape 10kg pet.

:new_rofl:

Really????? Give me an idea of how much your grade 2 PIR's are then?

Thought not....

Archived