Security Installer Community

Advertising

patronltd

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like buying watered down petrol,

Good analogy, I like it. Keep up the good work.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

You tend to find in this industry that people want Harrods quality with Lidls prices. Oh what a joy.

Yes but giving them Liddls products at Liddls prices is not the same as giving them Harrods quality at Liddls prices is it? I sell Marks and Sparks at Marks and sparks prices, if they still want Harrods then offer I Harrods at Harrods prices. I avoid inferior stuff and tell customers so

Yes but giving them Liddls products at Liddls prices is not the same as giving them Harrods quality at Liddls prices is it? I sell Marks and Sparks at Marks and sparks prices, if they still want Harrods then offer I Harrods at Harrods prices. I avoid inferior stuff and tell customers so

I have yet to meet a customer that hasnt had any involvement in the industry have a look at any of my high end kit and went "oh thats value for money" Unless you deal with people in the know 95% of people can't tell the difference between a pelco and an ebay dome. People expect the kit that they get for under a grand to have all the bells and whistles beause ebay says so whereas we all know this isnt the case.

i dont know about anybody else but we are finding that people arent putting their hand in their pockets at the minute.

our biggest problem is ebay! we get it all the time people saying they can find cctv on ebay. i was reading a post the other day on here and the guy was the same as many others we deal with...wants a quote...quote is handed to them...too expensive...they then go straight to ebay & bobs selling it for a £5... where do you draw the line on getting some money rather than no money. I know we are not the only ones doing this as it going on everywhere. what is the answer to it...having the attitude of get on with it everytime someone shouts ebay is going to end up with us losing our homes & business.

and maplins

wow again!

Wireless alarm Systemenforcer-wirefree-kit-300x238.jpg

1 Main Alarm Panel With Inbuilt Siren

2 Wireless PIR Movement Detectors

1 Wireless Door / Window Contact

1 Wireless Outdoor ‘Bell Box’ with Siren and Strobe Light

2 Remote ‘On/Off’ Setting Keyfobs

1 Inbuilt Telephone Communication Module

This system texts any moblile phone if the

alarm is activated.

Latest technology wirefree 2 way communication.

£330 Fully Installed. We Pay The VAT

Wired Alarm System

1 Main Alarm Panel with Inbuilt GSM Dialler

1 Remote LCD Keypadeuro-mini-kit-300x238.jpg

3 PIR Movement Detectors

1 Door / Window Contact

1 Outdoor ‘Bell Box’ with Siren and Strobe Light

1 Indoor Siren

1 Heavy Duty Backup Battery

This system texts and calls any telephone if the alarm

is activated, no telephone line is required as it uses

the latest in GSM technology.

£230 Fully Installed. We Pay The VAT

Jeeze, think our cheapest are £500 with an NSI cert!

As mentioned the small domestics have gone, and we are doing a lot more G2 hybrid/wireless than I would like, but we are pretty busy so all good touch wood.

• 2 weeks later...

There is an epic comment on one of their videos

Here's the video (£375 system)

Here's the comment

This is daylight robbery I told my employees about these videos and the simple answer is he's chatting ******** despite the fact this is a price you would pay for a system 3x the size the real problem is the poor quality equipment. I am also surprised at the fact this system dose not include a control panel because that's the alarms brain and without it an intruder can rob you 20 times over because there is no alarm. Message me mate and i will discuss my concerns with you

LOL

Hey Ho, Lets Go

Others

'This send out 32 beams'

active device then? i think the clue is passive infra red...

'if i move probably only an inch and the red light will come on'

probably quite an effective ad though

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

The girl in the bottom pic is in severe difficulties - she hasn't noticed the artic bearing down on her.

lol. long time no see.

The video comment will be one of the other local idiots.

IMO the best bit is the fact tou know thats his user code at home, I should post his home address on youtube for a laugh, put his security to the.test. :lol:

how many on here have been trading 25 yrs? many scoff but he's making money selling what people want.

i would agree, but one employee who also has to drive a taxi, fit blinds, clean carpets and fit windows is not the sign of a money making business IMO thats without the owners council house.

Each to their own, saves me having to quote for the flea pits.

i would agree, but one employee who also has to drive a taxi, fit blinds, clean carpets and fit windows is not the sign of a money making business IMO thats without the owners council house.

always good to have a multi skilled employee, and I know golds who's co-owners live in (ex) council houses......

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived