Security Installer Community

Hello <Acronym Title='the Security Installer'><acronym title='the security installer'>tsi</acronym></acronym> Members

GODABON

Hi Guys,

Just a quick hello to introduce myself on this forum.

Im Dan England Director of UK Security Projects, a company started a couple of years ago on the South Coast.

I have been in the industry for around 12 years, and have worked on everything from shed alarms to networked security systems worldwide.

Our company tends to deal with the more bespoke side of the industry, a good 60% of our work is designed specifically to the client requirement, whether it is a hospital, bank, secure unit etc. Using our magic wand, we integrate intruder alarms, fire alarms, BMS systems, access control and IPTV etc.

In the last 12 months we have picked up a few major contracts, which has led to us employing a team of engineers, spaced strategically around the country.

Further success has led to a requirement for us to compile a list of reliable subcontractors, who we are able to use, whether on project work, or individual system maintenance where appropriate.

We are happy to hear from companies or individuals throughout the UK, who are available for regular contract work (usually labour only).

Obviously terms, rates and any other details will be discussed and agreed on an individual basis, and relevant screening, and insurances are essential.

Other than that I have a four year old boy, love to talk about work (sad i know) and am very driven.

Would be happy to chat with anyone, but go easy on me, I'm new to Forums!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

:thumbsup:

Archived