Security Installer Community

Office Software

Hi all,

I know there is already a thread about this, but its really old!!

I need some sort of office management software, kept seeing download links for AlarmPro but none of them work anymore!

Needs to be cheap (or free) but suitable for a small company to manage service, contracts, customers etc. We use Quickbooks, so if it links to that ~ marvelous!!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i am using BaseAlarm to organise my costumer files. in the begining  ssaib pushed me to get this software. not fully compatible for windows 7 and 8 but does the job

www.efesecurity.co.uk

Quite an old thread brought back up,  When I was looking at Base Alarm, it is very basic to its limitations.

I am still unsure about purchasing Alarm Master, So many people say it takes ages to get it working properly and the support is a little lame ?

Don't like the idea that someone has to come to you and install it, For the price they are charging, it should be on a DVD or CD with key or online activation

I do think their pricing is too high for what it is, the User interface is not that good to look at and looks like its been rushed and not laid out as you would expect.

From what I see AM needs to be tweaked a bit to work for you.

I believe one here has more experience than most and could possibly assist.

Ask for the short arsed big headed bloke called jeff :P

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I did purchase the Base software last week from PC Data,

Thought I would have a go at it, For the sake of a couple of hundred quit its neither here or there.

To be fair, the software isn't bad for the price. Its just a shame it don't work with 64bit MS Office.

Well, I did purchase the Base software last week from PC Data,

Thought I would have a go at it, For the sake of a couple of hundred quit its neither here or there.

To be fair, the software isn't bad for the price. Its just a shame it don't work with 64bit MS Office.

Interestingly, when you install MS Office 365, microsoft push you down the 32bit route to avoid the problem you mention.

Archived