Security Installer Community

Dome Cameras With Built In Ir

basilb

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

loving the tape round the filter inlet.

at the time that was to stop the inlet pipework shooting off from a 6000 LPH pump until the self almalgamating tape that i ordered from online turned up, which has was replaced after a few days i needed to get the pond up and running fairly quick so was just a temporary job till the tape arrived

(Norman, the bed of mortar is quite thick, but its ok its because there ware 2 walls, (internal concrete block and external finished brick and the level between the 2 was out slightly. still you live and learn for the next pool i do)

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

at the time that was to stop the inlet pipework shooting off from a 6000 LPH pump until the self almalgamating tape that i ordered from online turned up, which has was replaced after a few days i needed to get the pond up and running fairly quick so was just a temporary job till the tape arrived

(Norman, the bed of mortar is quite thick, but its ok its because there ware 2 walls, (internal concrete block and external finished brick and the level between the 2 was out slightly. still you live and learn for the next pool i do)

Colin mate, stop making excuses I have the same filter as you, I`m sure Hozelock designed it to need "extra" tape.

my ponds 3000ltrs and it`s not big enough for fish, your overstocked - nevermind your pumps not matched to the filter .......... back to school for you.

Colin mate, stop making excuses I have the same filter as you, I`m sure Hozelock designed it to need "extra" tape.

my ponds 3000ltrs and it`s not big enough for fish, your overstocked - nevermind your pumps not matched to the filter .......... back to school for you.

Looks like the koi police are here :lol:

Hey Ho, Lets Go

Archived