Security Installer Community

Id Plus Contacts

I have fitted loads of ID panels, never get any trouble and love the way they work. Conventional & EOL give me the hump.........

Maybe, we do have loads out there still, but one or two a year do have a wobble from time to time, random tamps etc. If we suspect the panel, the customer has 3 options. Prem with a id expander, replace all old whit biscuits for iD +, rewire to eol if poss, or Gal with wireless. Spent too much time chasing random faults over the years, not worth the heartache.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

well Honeywell own the rights for iD, and dont make an iD panel. So its not really a priority for them to make biscuits is it.

They will just keep going up IMO until demand drops then they will end

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

• 10 months later...

I have fitted loads of ID panels, never get any trouble and love the way they work. Conventional & EOL give me the hump.........

Why ? There's nothing simpler than Double pole or DEOL.

Customers Love us, Intruders Hate us.

Well it should be easy, fault here then it should be there and so on. But it depends on who installed it, how many bloody joints and soldered or not.

Moisture was an issue. ( A few night clubs with open out fire doors and the contacts flush and hole exposed to the air as they had drilled thru the timber totally).

As I said about Castle all they taught you was fault finding nothing on the panel (Virtually).

( A few night clubs with open out fire doors and the contacts flush and hole exposed to the air as they had drilled thru the timber totally).

not really an iD issue ?

potted contact & biscuit in a JB & bob could have been your uncle ?

Mr? Veritas God

Archived