Security Installer Community

What's The Cheapest Digicom On The Market?

IPAlarms

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it you Shaun from five star punched in the face and was subsequently charged for said offence in the mid 90's?

I remember it being in the evening news, probably something to do with running too many devices off an 8 core....

With the Digicom AV, you connect 3 wires from the panel and connect two wires into an IP module or phone socket. Not exactly rocket science is it?

If a home or business owner does not feel comfortable taking on the task, then there are thousands of non-approved alarm companies around the country that could easily do it for them.

Other than the old favourite "the DIYer will electricute himself as soon as he opens the panel lid" - tell me what's wrong with the above?

What's wrong is that you are enviting DIY'ers to carry out work which in most cases is beyond there comfort level. If they decide to do it fair enough, no-one on here wants to stop them. Their house, their alarm, their money ...... but that's different from encouraging them to do it.

If you want to go down that road, carry on ....... Why are you bothered what we think? .... why are you even reading this?

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Here we go.... jump on the bandwagon boys

hang on you take content from the board & use on your own website out of context in an attempt to slate a fellow member, in my mind that’s very wrong indeed.

Whilst IMHO you may have a martyr complex regarding approval, urn’s & monitoring ect… you’ve been allowed to have a pretty free hand to express opinions that I disagree with, we’ve seen childish stuff on the boards before but I’ve think you’ve set a new low for acceptable behaviour I think you should consider what steps you should take to make things right.

Mr? Veritas God

I think you should consider what steps you should take to make things right.

Hundred quid in a brown envelope to each mod? .... That seems fair to me. :yes:

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

:hmm: what sort of cant does that & expects fellow memebers of the board to advise on a product?

Being called an idiot is bad enough. Having a moderator, who is able to bypass the bad word filter, call me a "cant" and then filter my replies so that I cannot argue my case on a level playing field is what I have come to expect from this forum.

You have given me no choice but to respond to abuse from you Aaron and Norm elsewhere. Brush up your SEO skills boys, you are in for a bumpy ride.

Free Alarm Monitoring over the Internet from IP Alarms

Being called an idiot is bad enough. Having a moderator, who is able to bypass the bad word filter, call me a "cant" and then filter my replies so that I cannot argue my case on a level playing field is what I have come to expect from this forum.

lol @ you trying for the moral high ground I said c-nt, Pete who you choose to build a page to insult toned it down.

You have given me no choice but to respond to abuse from you Aaron and Norm elsewhere. Brush up your SEO skills boys, you are in for a bumpy ride.

oh threats, maybe its your actions in life which lead you to allegedly getting punched in the face ?

Mr? Veritas God

Where have I 'abused' you? Steve I used to have time for you, but it just comes across like you have this urge to take on the world. I couldn't care less if your product does well or falls on its face, it makes no odds to me.

Archived