Security Installer Community

Intruder Alarm Routine Inspection

Taco

All Banham Intruder alarms can be designed to comply with BS8243, EN50131-1/PD 6662 and the requirements laid down by the National Security Inspectorate (NSI). It may be a requirement of your insurance policy that your system is covered by a routine maintenance contract, for which you may be eligible for a discount on your contents insurance cover.

i feel quite sure ever alarm co believe their systems are designed to comply with relevant standards. It often goes pear shaped on instal and thus another reason for maintenance

Customers!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Banham Intruder alarms can be designed to comply with BS8243, EN50131-1/PD 6662 and the requirements laid down by the National Security Inspectorate (NSI). It may be a requirement of your insurance policy that your system is covered by a routine maintenance contract, for which you may be eligible for a discount on your contents insurance cover.

Which  office do you work from?

Still have to restock from Vauxhall?

Could be a "hide my IP" post.

I would if I worked for them and was posting my own views.

I know for a fact one lad got fuel taken from his wage as he filled up on a Sunday, to save time on a Monday. So it was classed as private.

If they get a call out and need certain items they have to go to the ARC/Stores for the part.

Several more facts I could mention, as having worked along side some and with ex employees. Not to say they dont produce some fast installers and locksmiths. But.................ever tried to get a key cut there with all the correct credentials...............and £30 a copy.....................

i like that, but in a way not to start nothing off

So a positive.

Did you do physics too, or was that math?

Yes, a positive, but I was referring to the above, but for some reason on the phone the following post were not shown, and 'math' is for thick Americans.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

• 9 months later...

Haha 9500 limbs, start messing with those bad boys is a fate worse than death. Bloody nightmare!!

very old thread but lim contacts springs just had to be stretched and your fine.

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived