Security Installer Community

Arfur Mo

sjsturner

is that game like connect 4?

You should think twice befoor making that post. You know nothing abowt connect 4. I've used hunderds of diifrent ones ..... som of them are stil wokring ofter moor then 20 yeers.

Posted in memory of Arfur and including specially designed spiling mistiks ....... but I couldn't be bothered making it 2 pages long.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

To be fair, if people had accepted that was what he was at and ignored it the game would have ran out of steam in no time.

And it is the opposite of what he himself claimed. Honest, truthful, without malice, in good faith etc.

Clearly someone to be trusted.....not!

look at the post counts,

members with 3000+ 6

members with 4000+ 5

members with 5000+ 4

then...

members with 9000+ 2 (arf + jw)

I reckon arf would be getting near 12k had he not left, i reckon getting close to OCD ?

Now I spend a fair bit of time here, but come on I ain't got time to write or even read posts with thousands of words

Mr? Veritas God

• 1 month later...

Hmmm...

I've not been around much recently, but have to say I enjoyed reading Arf's posts. He has been helpful to me...and on one occasion quickly and accurately pointed out a potential consequence of one solution to a problem which I had proposed.

He also was quite blunt with me on another topic, which I don't deny took me back a little, but perhaps my question was a little naive.

I agree that there has certainly been a fair bit of baiting, debating and some fairly intense points of view, but where personal slights were omitted, they've kept the forum very lively.

It's sad when any long-standing member of a forum leaves. I hope this forum can soon return to become a lively and informative place.

he wasn't long standing, he was relatively new and deliberately tried to antagonise. Might have been good for forum ratings but that was all imo, Good riddance.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

place where several of the members from here get together to kiss each others butts ....................... tell each other how well they are doing, that kind of thing.

Alter ego is begging to be let back in.

lol, that don't sound at all bitter :whistle:

so your not coming back ?

strangely after changing my contact email to gibberish - the password reminder can`t find me

come on ias, we miss you xx

I have my mum for that kind of back patting support.

sits and waits for another abusive PM from Pete.

strangely after changing my contact email to gibberish - the password reminder can`t find me

I have my mum for that kind of back patting support.

sits and waits for another abusive PM from Pete.

PM me your email and I will update it on V

Archived