Security Installer Community

Texecom Premier

AfyB

Hi guys, unfortunately i am in a bit of a predicament. I have the Texecom Premier installed at my property and has been working fine for nearly 5months, however a few days ago the alarm went off and i can not reset it without Anti Code reset. The panel comes up with a code and asks to call ARC centre, i am not a member of any ARC. How do i reset the alarm? I have called the company that sold me the alarm and he says hes not very familiar with that alarm (great) and i'm waiting for a phone call back, it's been over a week now. Any help is much appreciated and will let me and the mrs sleep peacefully at night. Thanks in advance.

Get and install wintex on your PC. There is a menu to get the anti code from the number displayed on the keypad.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...
On 12/05/2011 at 00:22, ryan042000 said:

If u still having problems Privat message me I'll rectify it for u in 5 mins

Hi are you able to help me please with my house alarm thistle it goes on randomly I'm getting a msg saying anti code needed with some letters and number 

10 hours ago, Selena said:

Hi are you able to help me please with my house alarm thistle it goes on randomly I'm getting a msg saying anti code needed with some letters and number 

What model

On 09/03/2018 at 05:14, Selena said:

You need to contact the installer that fitted the system, or alternatively get an installer that fits Texecom.