Security Installer Community

Sab With Brightest Comford Led's

itesecurity

Which bell has the brightest comfort LED's. Client wants brightest possible. I usually install Texecom Oddy series but comforts are not that bright on them. cheers

My SAB has two alternating flashing LEDs which were not very bright when viewed from certain angles so I fitted a high intensity LED to the cover which is ideal. The LED is wide angle and can can been seen from a good distance and is very bright. I have also fitted the same to other SABs with clients pleased with the results.

Just thought it is worth trying.

Regards

Tony Heath.

Client wants brightest possible.

Use your usual bell and add some superbright LED's .............. or better still, tell your customer to find something else to worry about.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

Lol!

You remind me of a client who wanted mains neons in the covers, he felt they made the EWD more 'authoritative' looking. I refused point blank. I still got the alarms but he had a sparks fit decoys - fitted with mains neons :0.

You could get those 1 watt LEDs used in the better LED torches, accidentaly look into one with fresh batts = instant migrain.

Think GardTec also do the'walley lights' as a little battery powered kit for decoys, last age's to.

Wonder solar EWD's have not been made it even for radio kit.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

CQR Multibox, I've had customers thinking the strobe was flashing, they are bright.

I like the way the LED's indicate the bell status (battery/hold-off/tamper) on them multiboxes.

There blinking loud too! So I found, the hard way!

Swapping out the LED's on your own style box like suggested, would be best IMO.

Archived