Security Installer Community

Estate Car

Brev2000

Van vaults a good visual I have 2 in the back of my van., the theif knows rhey will have to brave any alarm after opening the vehicle.

While car locks have improoved they are still vulnerable to being left unlocked, either absent mindedly or by accidental operation of the remote fob.

Small van vault can be used as a site box, comes with a cradle you can fix to the floor of the estate, buy a 2nd cradle for site use.

They are not impenetrable, the lock can be drilled out but at least they make life more difficult for the theif to get your gear easily.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

MY boot was wide open last week on a staff carpark in Walkden, Manchester for over an hour with 90% of my tools, drills and laptop in it.

I was inside the office's working away and then noticed on the CCTV my boot fully open.

My keys must have got caught in my pocket while in range of the car pressing then middle button on the fob, this opens the boot fully.

Lucky nothing was taken :)

I have been leaning into the back of mine and the house key pressed the car key and brought the tailgate down on my bonce. Comes down relatively quickly and it takes some stopping, surprised I've not cut the dog in half yet.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Archived