Security Installer Community

A Chinese Security Installer

kofai

anyone else received their census today?

got it yesterday, not opened it yet though.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, somebody can tell me how to become the Trade memeber...

I am a native chinaese, and as the security installer.

I would like to make friends with you about industry security,my skype is kofaihuang.

@PeterJames Thanks for your direction.I just apply it with my work website, will it pass?

I would like to make friends with you about industry security,my skype is kofaihuang.

@PeterJames Thanks for your direction.I just apply it with my work website, will it pass?

We need to prove you are who you say you are before we can let you in, as none of the Admin staff speak Chinese it could be difficult

We need to prove you are who you say you are before we can let you in, as none of the Admin staff speak Chinese it could be difficult

Is there any other path to apply it?

Is there any other path to apply it?

I think you'll need to be a standard member long enough for us to assess your level of expertise. Just working for a company in our industry isn't enough to gain access to the trade areas (You could be just working in the packing department).

.... so keep active on the forum and then apply when we've got to know you.

PM me for access to the SSAIB members discussion area.

• 3 weeks later...

I think you'll need to be a standard member long enough for us to assess your level of expertise. Just working for a company in our industry isn't enough to gain access to the trade areas (You could be just working in the packing department).

.... so keep active on the forum and then apply when we've got to know you.

It's appreciate to your advice.

BTW, i can't understand your signment about the SSAIB members.

It's appreciate to your advice.

BTW, i can't understand your signment about the SSAIB members.

SSIAB is "security systems and alarm inspection board" They are one of the inspectorates who audit our industry in the UK the other one is NSI National Security Inspectorate.

The only way I can see you getting into the trade area would be to prove you are knowledgeable in the security trade.

SSIAB is "security systems and alarm inspection board" They are one of the inspectorates who audit our industry in the UK the other one is NSI National Security Inspectorate.

The only way I can see you getting into the trade area would be to prove you are knowledgeable in the security trade.

I will insist on it.

Frankly, i am familiar with the access control and the alarm system, not the CCTV system which is not involved during my duty.So,i need to learn it.

Archived